Welcome back to the show! Today I spoke to close friend and fellow coach Lisa Laura from Logically Lifted.
Lisa and I have been through a lot of things together including Nutrition School, trying to start our businesses when we were brand spanking new and knew nothing, and more. Now I have brought her on to the podcast as a guest expert and marketing genius with brilliant ideas and visions that she is making come to life.
Lisa is a go getter and visionary that makes shit actually happen.
Some fun stuff about her, written by her that will make you laugh and smile:
- I wore a ginormous green bow for most of my childhood
- My favorite ice-cream is Pistachio
- I grew up on Long Island
- I’ve moved 10 times in my life
- I am fascinated by all things spiritual- meditation, yoga, crystals, tarot cards, rituals
- Quotes are life
- Actually, cheese is life
- I laugh at a lot of stuff
- Sports are my jam. I’m super competitive!
- San Diego is my favorite place to be
- Big horror movie buff [but I have nightmares, ahh]
- The ocean inspires me
- I want all the puppies
In today’s ep we talk about:
How she got started
How to lose a guy in 10 days- the movie, she referenced
She didn’t want cube life, neither did I…
She always craved more
How to follow your goals or stay stuck
She found coaching!
Next came IIN and completely changed the perspective
Learned lots of lifestyle techniques
Thought the coaching was her calling but no, it was marketing, people were just coming to her.
Lisa is a big fan of a big vision but optimizing what’s on your plate at the moment.
Everything was falling into place perfectly
silver Linings Storybook in Feb of 2016.
Your story is your superpower comes to life!
what the sponsorship offer is
Come over and listen!