Today’s show idea came from my group. Someone who wants to start a show but didn’t want to add another launch onto her plate.
I get it!
So to make it simple I came up with 15 Ways to Launch Your Podcast
To make it easy here is my list:
- Brand Your Show with graphics
- Guest blog and add in your upcoming podcast launch
- Be a guest on other shows
- Start talking you’re not yet released show everywhere you go
- Share your progress through screenshots, and pictures
- talk up your pod in groups you have made connections in
- blog about it and share
- start a contest when you launch and give prizes
- interview others that have a larger following that you
- announce the round about date of your launch after you submit to itunes
- Release your show on a Mon, Tues, or Wed
- Have a bank of 5-10 shows ready to go when you launch.
- Launch 2 a day for the first 5 days to start to boost download numbers.
- Name your show using keywords
- Launch on multiple platforms (iTunes, stitcher radio, youtube, tunein, iheartradio,spotify
There ya have it!
Listen to the show now!